Tuesday 3 December 2013

Day 01 (08-Feb-2006) Hello Saigon

This is a previously unpublished blog of our first Holiday together back in 2006, almost eight years ago now.
My first trip to Saigon.
Getting to know Cat's Dad (now my Father in Law) and his new Girlfriend at the time (now his Wife).
This was when Cat was post anorexic, I was super fat & ... didn't know how to use a camera.



Waiting to fly.









Shenanigans.






First view of Vietnam


View of Landing on runway.



This was my first encounter with Vietnamese streets.
i still remember applying my brake foot at this moment even though there were no pedals infront of me.









We parted ways with Cat's Dad and his Girlfriend Thao to settle into our Hotel, Lan Lan 2.


Out to dinner on our first night, an outdoor Vietnamese bbq restaurant or something if i recall correctly.



There were many exotic things on the menu.
I saw people eating things like scorpions and mice and drinking lots of beer.




Grilled Asian oysters and cheese.


Jiffy power !



I remember that the Breast She Goat tasted fantastic !


Cat's not so invisible money pouch is showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment